- BOLT TYPE ANCHOR SHACKLE
- BOLT TYPE CHAIN SHACKLE
- SCREW PIN ANCHOR SHACKLE
- SCREW PIN CHAIN SHACKLE
Finished : Shackles are supplied in hot dip galvanized.
Working Load Limit : Permanently shown on every Shackle.
Shackle Material : High Tensile Steel Forged – Quenched and Tempered,
Shackle Size : Capacities 0.5 – 200 metric tons.
Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2 and EN13889 except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- TURNBUCKLE WITH JAW -JAW END FITTING
- TURNBUCKLE WITH EYE-EYE END FITTING
- TURNBUCKLE WITH HOOK-HOOK END FITTING
- TURNBUCKLE WITH JAW-EYE END FITTING
Material : Drop forged high tensile steel Finish : Hot dip galvanized WILL : Genrally to ASTM F1145-92 Packing : MBL=2xWLL Proff load=2,5xWLL
WIRE ROPE CLIP
- HEAVY DUTY WIRE ROPE CLIP -450 (PICTURE)
Material : Drop forged high tensile steel Finish : Bridge – Hot dip galvanized, U-bolt – Electro plated Standard : EN 13411-5 Type B Formerly U.S. Federal Specification FF-C-450D
- HEAVY DUTY GALVANISED WIRE ROPE CLIP – DIN741
Types of Eyebolts
- Forged: These eyebolts are forged as one piece rather than formed and have a continuous eye and shoulder. This design enables them to be used for heavier loads.
- Plain or Regular: Used for vertical loading only and are not recommended for angular lifting. They can also be used with tie downs to secure loads and as wire guides.
- Collared: Collared or shouldered eyebolts are fully threaded and reinforced with a collar or shoulder. When installed the shoulder sits flush with the mounted surface and offers more stability to the base of the eye and prevents bending and deforming. This design means that these eyebolts can be used for angular loads of up to 45°.
- Machinery: Machinery eye bolts are forged and shouldered and have threads with a high holding strength. These eyebolts have a heavy-duty design and are made to high specifications and standards. Applications include connection points in rigging applications and, due to their shouldered design, can be used to angled loads.
- Swivel: Swivel eyebolts are able to rotate 360°. The eye of the bolt can also move around which improves flexibility in attachment. Swivel eyebolts are used in heavy applications and are designed to lift from various angles.
Ready to order your product?
Get in touch
Give us a call and we can discuss your requirements.